Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

Hangover

• Worst feeling ever!

Votes: 7 22.6%
  • I'm a masochist. I enjoy it.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A small price to pay for having fun.

Votes: 9 29.0%
  • I've been drinking for so long that I don't even feel them anymore.

Votes: 1 3.2%
  • The reason I don't drink.

Votes: 2 6.5%
  • I don't drink.

Votes: 11 35.5%
  • Please don't raid my Refrigerator.

Votes: 1 3.2%
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Banned
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Please participate in this poll. By doing so, you will help me and the US government out in a 10 year study on hangovers. You will also lose all your natural and legal rights by clicking on any of the options. Then people from the Food and Drug Administration will break into your house and raid your fridge.

Thank you for helping us and have a nice day.

·
Registered
794 Posts
I don't drink anymore.

·
Après moi, le déluge
5,682 Posts
I have never had a hangover. I drink all the time.

There is no option for that, therefore I didn't not click any, thereby retaining all of my natural and legal rights. And I didn't even have to lie! :)

Have a nice day,
Kelly :)

·
Viva La Raza!
34,841 Posts
ive only been drunk about six times but ive never had a hangover. i did blackout all six times though

·
Banned
177,223 Posts
I don't drink to get drunk anymore so I never get hangovers.

·
Call Me !!!!
4,066 Posts
I only get hungover if i mix drinks but yeah small price to pay for a good night out i guess.
.....not that you need drink to have a good time but yanno what i'm saying.

·
Registered
5,322 Posts
for those who claim theyve never had a hangover, drink about half a fifth or so of old thompson's whiskey. that should do the trick.

ive had way too many hangovers in my life. thankfully im sober now and i actually wake up feeling well every morning.

·
Après moi, le déluge
5,682 Posts
for those who claim theyve never had a hangover, drink about half a fifth or so of old thompson's whiskey. that should do the trick.

ive had way too many hangovers in my life. thankfully im sober now and i actually wake up feeling well every morning.
I've never had Old Thompson's, but whiskey/whisky is my drink, Odun. Still, no hangovers.

Have a nice day,

·
Fun...Fluid...Formidable
7,159 Posts
I've had to stop drinking. One beer and my heart starts racing and I don't sleep well at all. I love the taste of a good beer :(

·
immortal in the making
820 Posts
I have never had a hangover. I drink all the time.

There is no option for that, therefore I didn't not click any, thereby retaining all of my natural and legal rights. And I didn't even have to lie! :)

Have a nice day,
:ditto i think i've had one "hangover" and that was after a new year party (surprise?). i just never get a feeling worthy of calling a hangover! it rocks!! lol

·
Banned
38,431 Posts
I've learned not to drink to the point of inducing a hangover. A half liter of rum consumed as rapidly as possibly will produce vomiting for the next 20 hours which makes one think that's not a good idea. Using a bottle of wine as a single serving will produce a serious headache.

Drinking isn't any fun if you're going to feel rotten hours later, so I drink in moderation.

·
dazed and confused
960 Posts
The worst hangover I ever had was after drinking Ouzo, a kind of Greek booze. That's some nasty stuff. I don't drink anymore, though, and I really don't miss it much.

·
Registered
3,553 Posts
Worst feeling ever. But looking back, it was a small price to pay for a few unforgettable nights. It sounds bad but I've never had more fun than when I've been out completely hammered. When I'm that drunk, my brain won't let me be anxious.

·
Banned
1,044 Posts
I need to drink quite a bit to get hung over, and my hangovers aren't that bad... a bit of nausea and headache. Totally worth it.

Of course, I've learned what to drink and what not to drink. Whiskey tastes good. Half a bottle of whiskey on Saturday night makes for a less-than-ideal Sunday. Decent vodka is much better. Drank half a liter a couple Saturdays ago and actually didn't feel that bad the next day.

·
Registered
4,943 Posts
I stopped drinking for a year. When I resumed I began to experience second-day hangovers. The symptoms are usually a lot less sever, but they include headaches and fatigue.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts