Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
All Kinds of Awesome
1,418 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had sort of been avoiding one of my friends this summer, not because I didn't like him, but out of anxiety. I finally got the nerve to call him up and hang-out. I was sort of nervous because it was a whole group of people, but that faded becasue i knew most of them from highschool. I stayed there from to 3 p.m to 2 a.m. probably the longest i've ever hung around with people and... I had a great time. I kept thinking to myself how i felt like i belonged there. Actually at one point I went up to the gas station with one of the guys who asked me, "so where were you this summer, Rob considers you one of his better friends?" I explained that I had SAD and depression--which is rare for me to reveal. He was pretty sympathetic. Another girl came over who was hot, she pointed out that I didn't talk much, but I didn't care becasue that was the most i have ever talked without feeling uncomfortable. Go me.

·
Registered
42 Posts
gOOD 4 U. i ALWAYS FEEL PROUD WHEN i TAKE A STEP i HAVEN'T TAKEN B4. iT TAKES A LOT, BUT IT'S WORTH IT.

·
Registered
154,235 Posts
Sherbert,

Way to go! Another triumph! :boogie :boogie :boogie

1 - 5 of 5 Posts