Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
595 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i know that im like like 2 months early but iv always wanted to go to hollowen horror nights. Especially with a group of ppl. I just wanna know if any of you have ever went there, who did you go with? And is it really as scary as i think it is? idk holloween horror nights just fasinates me for some weird reason. Would you ever go there alone or wat? i just wanna know what you think about it.

·
Registered
26 Posts
I went there last year with a few friends, and it was pretty fun :) I'm not really into horror stuff like that, but I still had a good time.

It's not too scary, but the only thing you should know is that the actors tend to get really close into your personal space. They're not allowed to touch you (sometimes they might accidentally brush your arm or something though), but they will get in your face and act like they're going to grab you. If you're someone who gets uncomfortable with others being in your personal space, then I probably wouldn't go.

If you end up going I hope you have fun! :)

·
Manic Hispanic
5,406 Posts
One time I went with my cousins and it was pretty awesome,the actors were pretty scary even though they can't touch you they just pop out of nowhere and my cousin punched one and he got kicked out

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.