Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ive been sending messages like crazy on myspace. I actually got one person to respond. We sent messages back and forth and today i asked if she was when she would be available to hangout. She said she was busy all the time, i dont know if shes busy, or just too busy for me. :lol I dont even feel bad that she didnt want to hang out. I should really get back to sending messages to every girl on myspace. :b

·
Registered
3,102 Posts
Good for you! :banana

·
All Kinds of Awesome
1,418 Posts
Yeah i just got into myspace too, i totally dig it. I think its cool that you're trying to reach out to people and everything, just realize the stigma of meeting over the internet... The media portrays it with doom and gloom behind every post. Plus ya know maybe she was busy a lot.

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Mintyfresh said:
you'd be way better off taking a couple xanax and hitting on the girls in person, they're much more receptive than over the internet... trust me ive done both and you get a lot farther with the ones you approach in person.
U must've missed my frustration post about only having a walmart in redneckville to pick up chicks at. :lol Im feeling good enough right now that if i did see somebody in person i could approach them. Im just waiting for them to come out of hiding.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts