Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Banned
6,269 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a habit of pulling at my leg hair. I think it started when I was in my last year of high school about 3 years ago.

I don't pull too hard that it hurts or that hair comes out every time, but I tug hard enough to feel a slight pinch to see if I can pull them out.

Seems like a bit of a weird habit, anyone else do this?

·
Registered
61 Posts
I've done it a few times, except I used tweezers and made sure I pulled them out despite the pain. I can't say I've ever understood why I did it, other than "because I can".

·
Banned
6,269 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Oh, I have a reason. I've noticed that some of my hair has split ends. Its weird. If I spot them, I'm determined to pull those ones out. I sift through my leg hair searching for them several times a day.

·
Banned
4,722 Posts
Oh, I have a reason. I've noticed that some of my hair has split ends. Its weird. If I spot them, I'm determined to pull those ones out. I sift through my leg hair searching for them several times a day.
I do that a lot too. I also used to pull my eyelashes out but I've got that under control at the moment. I have a widow's peak which I used to think looked odd so I pulled a chunk of it out and it's never grown back. I have a fringe now to hide it.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts