Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
336 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
it was good, not too awkward. but she has anxiety also, so Im sure she didnt really care. I think im basically over my eating disorder therefore almost with my social anxiety. I dont know for sure though. Shes pretty hott so i mean I was checking her out a bit. but idk if she was interested in me. (prolly felt the same way)
But then one of my old firends came by to pick her up, but they didnt invite me really. I thought i was going, so i was confused. I mean why wouldnt i go. Maybe shes doin drugs.. idk what the hell that was about.
i need to take my antidperssants because im feelin kinda low. fack man
At least im making huge amounts of progress. Its unbeleivable. Trully amazing. a dream come true.
god finally stopped shi*ting on me

·
Registered
690 Posts
Good for you! And I defiently go through that whole are they avoiding me or ignoring me by not inviting me thing. Actually going through it right now about a party thats happening tomorrow.

·
Registered
336 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
HEY thanks for the post. do they actually not invite you or is it just a distortion in your mind? mines a distortion really. again thanks

WHY HASNT ANYONE REPLIED??? THIS is a major sucess for me. lol

·
Registered
113 Posts
I get anxious about having people over too! I think it's because both me and my sister have sa so we don't have people over much. The odd time we do no one knows how to act and I think it becomes really obvious I don't have people over much (which I'm really scared of people finding out).

·
Registered
113 Posts
Congrats on your progress!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts