Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
dango dango
240 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had driving lessons and its 2 students per driving lesson so I was paired with this really attractive guy. As we were walking towards the car, he started talking to me. I wasnt expecting him to talk to me because usually me and the other person I would be paired with wouldnt talk at all. So yeah we started talking and I was so nervous on what to say next. I rarely had conversations with someone I didnt know and it was out of my comfort zone. Still I wanted to keep talking to him so it wouldn't be awkward and try to have some social interaction which I havent had in awhile. Later on we told eachother stories of our experiences with driving which was really weird because I dont normally say stories about myself while doing small talk. But yeah we hit it off and I felt proud of myself that I speaked up and didnt stay quiet. During the driving lesson the instructor made us go to a gas station so he could go to the restroom and the other guy and I went back to talking again for a few minutes but it was kinda silent at first but he asked me questions to start up a conversation. He actually wanted to talk to me and I felt all bubbly inside.

·
Spirit of Vengeance
5,301 Posts
Congrats on going out of your comfort zone and talking with the guy. It is always good when we do things we don't feel comfortable doing and they turn out well.:yes

1 - 4 of 4 Posts