Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So this is what I'm going through...

I am in 8th grade and blah blah blah. Whatever.

Okay, so I'm in PE and we are doing wrestling soon... I hate the idea of two sweaty guys rubbing on each other. It sounds HORRIBLY DISGUSTING!! (I'm gay by the way)
Back to my point.
I hate wrestling. It's gross and barbaric and YUCK. I'm tall, and skinny (85 lbs skinny) and I don't fit into anyone's weight class, the next lightest person is two times my size... I NEED to get out of PE for like.. Two to Three weeks.. Basically I need some advice on What to do, or how to get out of PE.. I'm about to break my leg to get out of it. (Also, my gym is only boys, I'm gay, they're all straight... It's just awkward for me...) BLEGH :blank:blank:| :rain :doh

·
Registered
115 Posts
First of all, welcome to the forum.

You could say you have an ingrowing toenail, and maybe get your parents to write you a note? They can be quite painful and sometimes require surgery its a good excuse i think

·
Banned
177,223 Posts
Hey TheAwkwardOne welcome. :hyper

·
Simon Says...
1,693 Posts
Okay, so I'm in PE and we are doing wrestling soon... I hate the idea of two sweaty guys rubbing on each other. It sounds HORRIBLY DISGUSTING!! (I'm gay by the way)
Oh horrible irony :teeth.

I'm tall, and skinny (85 lbs skinny) and I don't fit into anyone's weight class, the next lightest person is two times my size...
How tall are you anyway?

Wikipedia says 8th Grade means 13 - 14 years old or so... but I'm guessing that's still awfully thin.

I NEED to get out of PE for like.. Two to Three weeks.. Basically I need some advice on What to do, or how to get out of PE..
Umm...

Could you just get your parents to request that you don't have to do it or something?... hmmm.

(Also, my gym is only boys, I'm gay, they're all straight... It's just awkward for me...) BLEGH :blank:blank:| :rain :doh
Well, you don't know that for a fact ;).

Even if they all have girlfriends, they could be "beards" as it were.

·
Registered
154,234 Posts
Welcome, TheAwkwardOne! :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts