Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
this is probably a reaally poinless post but im getting kinda down about the amount of unsucessful relationships i have been in the past few years

i found out that my ex was cheating on me with my friend last year
and that hurt a lot

the year before that i found out that my ex was planning on dumping on me on my birthday

and i just feel a bit :S

·
Dancing on my own
1,665 Posts
I'm sorry :(

There's really no real point in dating guys as a teen, they just aren't mature enough at that age to be in a relationship. Even in their early 20's it's hard to have one with them! Theyre 3 years behind girls emotionally and in maturity. Some are probably even further behind... Especially in your teens, you're still a kid and trying to have fun and figure things out. That's not the greatest time to find or seek a relationship. People chang a lot from about 13-25.

·
Registered
125 Posts
Guys ? .. Hmm , at this age they are way to immature ... Guys in there teens are like 3yrs younger then what girls would be at that age.. its just proven... they aren't as mature.. :stu it sucks too! ..

Your fine , wait a bit and dating a mature guy will come along. :)
:bah C'mon, not all of us are immature. I agree that most are immature but definitely not all of us.

·
Registered
125 Posts
:hide I am sorry..... the thing about teens though girl or boy .. *most* are immature , your right not all... but to find a mature one ... is hard because a young guy can only be so mature... If that makes sense ? ... Girls mentally being 3 yrs older then guys can be frustrating ... teens + dating is a bit hard at times that is why older dating.. 19-20 yrs old you start to date guys 23-24 ish to date someone at that same maturity level as you .. if that makes sense..

Not dissing on boys and not trying to turn anything into a gender war, just science facts..

:squeeze ... sorry if I offended you .
Don't worry, I wasn't offended. I agree with you about *most* teens. :high5 I guess having SA made me grow up a lot faster.

·
Hero of Kvatch
696 Posts
I know people like that. Sorry about the situation. But believe me, it's better that you found out, because you don't want someone like that. Be happy that you didn't put more time into him before finding out that he's a cheater

·
Registered
599 Posts
:bah C'mon, not all of us are immature. I agree that most are immature but definitely not all of us.
True...some are really immature and annoying,they dont know **** about relationships or life. But not all of them are like that..also there are alot of immature girls out there..that are flirting with everbody and dumping their bfs whenever they like somebody else... anyway i suggest you give up relationships for now..nothing good can come out of a relationship at this age. Im sure you will find somebody nice someday. Take care,byez :d

·
Registered
595 Posts
you shouldnt be down. Trial and error. ATleast you know wat to look for and wat not to look for in a guy. Just take wat you know and apply it.
I havnt even been in a relationship period soidk why im even giving u advice lol

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.