1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Banned
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Banned
38,431 Posts
No. Looks like a cross between a standard hooded sweatshirt & a double breasted sport coat.

Keep in mind that I'm not into fashion trends so I have no idea if this would be deemed "cool" by some segment of society, such as those about a generation younger than me.

·
resident classicist
4,408 Posts
I think it's fab and would completely wear it, but I'm a girl.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Woah! Don't get it! Reminds me Mickey Mouse or something. Too many buttons is the reason why. My view, I love getting money as gifts, it lets me buy what I want and need. It's perfect and it can never be wrong. =)

·
Retired Enforcer
19,108 Posts
Depends on his taste in regards to style. Personally I find it a little to "gay" for my wearings.
I'm gay and I wouldn't wear it but then I'm 49 yo.

·
immortal in the making
820 Posts
Not that I think being gay is a bad thing. I just think some of there clothing taste can be a little to flamboyant for me
i believe "camp" to be the relatively correct term here.
and no, in all honesty. due to the fact i hate tryin new things and wearing items which could draw (or potentially draw) too much attention at me.
birthday suit all the way!!

·
Registered
154,235 Posts
It's got a 1960s overcoat look to it. And, I mean the BLACK AND WHITE TV years (pre-1965). It doesn't look so bad. Bell-bottom pants came back :puke. This is a better fashion than that, in my opinion. I said "maybe".

·
Frostie
1,035 Posts
I voted no. I don't think it looks that bad, but its a bit too flashy for my conservative tastes.

Of course, if you like it just ignore everything I said and get it.

It's got a 1960s overcoat look to it.
I think the term for it is peacoat. They've been around longer than the 1960s and have nautical/military origins I believe.

1 - 20 of 59 Posts