Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 20 of 91 Posts

·
Chlorine and Wine
12,105 Posts
For me... really awkward, I guess. Ugh, so nasty. But I'm used to it because mine has no shame.

·
Hi!
462 Posts
No, not really. My adopted sister, man, she used to be more skin than clothes. I got used to a lot while she was around. She got payed for offering people services on more than one occasion and told us all about it at the dinner table, into the nasty little details. Dinner was never boring with her around, that's for sure.

So for me, it's 3.

·
Banned
4,722 Posts
I wonder how fathers feel about seeing their daughters in revealing clothes? Awkward and protective...?

·
Banned
12,147 Posts
My sister never wore anything more "revealing" than shorts or a bathing suit. Now she doesn't even wear shorts anymore. It never bothered me. We never had that "big brother protector" dynamic going on. She survived and I never got into any stupid fights "defending my sister's honor".

·
Registered
154,233 Posts
I wouldn't think so - this isn't WINcest.

·
SAS Member
2,774 Posts
Haven't got a sister. Even if I did, I doubt I'd care about her clothes as an adult. I guess I'd have a bit of a protective instinct towards her pre-adulthood, but that'd probably evaporate in due time.

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
Luckily my sister didn't wear anything revealing when we were living under the same roof. Mind you, I saw her nekkid a few times, but that wasn't really awkward because she never caught me. ;)

·
Slightly midrange eel
207 Posts
It really hasn't bothered me at all.

·
The Lonely Cowboy
707 Posts
This is going to sound mean but my adopted sister is fat and unhygienic, so when she wears tight clothes or a low-cut shirt it makes me want to throw up.

But my best friend has a hot younger sister who is a perfect 10. She's not afraid to wear little booty shorts, either. I don't know how he lives with it. If my sister was that hot I'd be pulling my hair out!

·
Banned
2,519 Posts
I don't really wear revealing clothing but if my brother ever spotted me in a pair of pants too low cut or tight he probably wouldn't approve. He's the overprotective type and doesn't like other guys looking at me and all of that so for him I know it'd be very awkward to see me in revealing clothes. He wouldn't like it one bit.

1 - 20 of 91 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.