Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Jailbait
570 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For some reason, I have a strange attraction to guys with glasses. Something about them gives off an intellectual look. Even if they aren't "nerds", they are insanely attractive.

And I'm not talking about those big, goofy "hipster" glasses that kids wear these days. I mean sensible ones.

What are your opinions on them?

I wear glasses, btw. I think girls look adorable with them. :3

·
Registered
28,013 Posts
I'm not all that into them. Maybe cause I wore glasses for many years and hated them. I still wear them at home a couple hours before going to bed and after waking up. There is only enough room for 6 eyes in a relationship. 8 eyes is too much.

·
Registered
1,089 Posts
I think glasses look really good on guys, actually. Not a huge fan of them on girls; I have perfect vision though, so I don't wear them. :b

·
Jailbait
570 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

·
Still playing.
7,256 Posts
I do find myself finding guys with glasses more attractive than those without. It's usually a guy I would've already found attractive, and then adding glasses boosts it.

·
Registered
270 Posts
I hate that I have to wear glasses, but I'm impartial to whether a guy wears them. I don't think it adds or subtracts from the initial attractiveness of anyone enough to worry about.

·
Banned
24 Posts
I think a lot of people look extremely beautiful in glasses; my ideal partner would wear a pair. I can't lie + say I don't think it isn't sexy :~)

·
SAS Member
2,346 Posts
Guys with glasses are a turn on for me 2!

·
banana enthusiast
7,068 Posts
Glasses are probably the biggest thing a girl can do to look attractive to me. Even if she's not that attractive normally, wearing glasses will make her attractive immediately.

·
Banned
38,431 Posts
But contacts are so much more intimate -- you have to get real close to see somebody is wearing them.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts