Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
595 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So there were two guys who were sitting at my table. I say "my table" becuse i was there first. They couldve sat anywhere but they decided to sit at my table. I guess becuse they knew that i would do all the work. I didnt really like it becuse it was always so acward at the table. We only talked when we actualy had to, (group assignments). ANyway, One by one the two guys left at difernt times. But both left by the end of the second week of school. IN a way im glad that im alone but on the other hand i feel kinda betrayed. Even though i didnt talk to them that much i still want to know what i did. I feel like im the cause.

·
Registered
834 Posts
don't take any thing personally maybe they wanted to work with friends or people they already know. maybe they did want to see the board better? you can't take stuff like this personally. and these were random people. even if they did something wrong then **** them. its better not to associate with such losers anyways

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.