Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Shayna
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, everyone.

I'm new here, obviously. A little about me (see my profile for more, though):

I'm newly seventeen, I'm a girl and I think I have SAS. The anxiety I get is crippling sometimes so I usually avoid situations that cause it. This can be hard, though.

I hope to find friends and helpful people here to share experiences with and to which I hope to give friendship and help.

*waves*

Shayna

·
Banned
177,223 Posts
Hey Shayna :wel

·
Banned
38,431 Posts
:wel and I'm in Wisconsin too.

·
Full circle, new highway
365 Posts
Greetings Shayna, I am in Neenah and welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
1,475 Posts
Hiya Shayna, welcome to the forums :)

I know how you feel about thinking people are watching you when you're out. I feel like this a lot as well. I can get really self-conscious, and think i'm standing out like a sore-thumb. Of course there not really looking at us, but it doesn't make it any easier does it?

Hope you're well :)

·
Shayna
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
:wel and I'm in Wisconsin too.
Thanks! That's cool. Which area?

Greetings Shayna, I am in Neenah and welcome to the forum.
Hello! I've heard of Neenah, but I don't think I've ever been there. Is it nice? Thanks for the welcoming. :)

Hiya Shayna, welcome to the forums :)

I know how you feel about thinking people are watching you when you're out. I feel like this a lot as well. I can get really self-conscious, and think i'm standing out like a sore-thumb. Of course there not really looking at us, but it doesn't make it any easier does it?

Hope you're well :)
Thanks. :) Oh, I know what you mean. Deep down, I know that I'm not standing out any more than anyone else, but I can't help but feel like it's true nonetheless. It can be such a pain.

·
Registered
154,235 Posts
Welcome, ShaynaShakesIt! :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts