Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone, you can call me "Pappy Jack" as this will be my assumed name for my time here. I found out about SAD not too long ago, and decided to take a test out of curiousity. I scored one point below very severe anxiety, which surprised me. Yet, I always felt some sort of social anxiety, so I thought it would be necessary to join.

Since there are multiple beliefs on how people age, I will leave it simple. I was born August 16, 1997. I am male. I live not far from the east coast of North America. I have some symptoms of OCD and have been confirmed for ADD/ADHD. My mind has some problems with itself, which is what I think my SAD came from, though I'm still not 100% sure I have SAD. Furthermore, I think my mind is always at a civil war, that when social encounters come along, I'm too mentally pre-occupied to do things in a civil manner.

Otherwise, I enjoy writing music, playing instruments (usually string), drawing, occassionally painting, occassionally singing, and am oftenly found playing video games. Ahh, the modern America's passtime. I am currently working on a musical album, which I'm currently calling "Asleep on Three Rows", depicting something that happened in a game called "MineCraft", where two online "friends" of mine found shelter in a movie theater inside of a "survival map". We each had our own row to sleep in.

Other than that, I'm you're average Joe, so hello to all of you!

·
Top 5 Poster
6,051 Posts
welcome

your only 14, so i wouldnt go about saying things like you have this and you have that

Fact is that as a teenager your brain will be changing every day, the brain at the teenage is years, is still under development

for all you know at 16 you wont even remmember this

so at 14 enjoy yourself, dont bother with doctors or diagnoses, your gonna go through a hundred different phases

It should be illegal for these quacks to be diagnosing teenagers with anything. LOL

·
Registered
154,235 Posts
Welcome, PappyJack! :)

·
Banned
177,223 Posts
Hey Pappy Jack welcome. :hyper

1 - 5 of 5 Posts