Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Box of Rain
307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So today almost everyone that I consider my friend at work greeted me. :eek: Usually it's only a few people and it tends to make me feel down. But today people were just so friendly for some reason. It instantly made me feel good and I ended up having a great day at work. Talked to alot people (including several girls), and made many jokes that lead to laughs. Overall, it was one of the better days i've had in a while socially :clap. Now comes the hard part.....keeping this up and not letting myself get too disappointed when I have a bad day again.

·
Box of Rain
307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Well.....of course this didn't last as usual. The week just got progressively worse until I had a horrible Sunday that I don't even want to talk about. I'm not even that upset because this is always what happens. The SA comes and goes...the good times never last. I'm trying to stay positive because I know better days are ahead but man it's hard sometimes.

·
Box of Rain
307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Soooo things are good again. Just like that :eek:. I don't get this disorder....it just comes and goes whenever it pleases. I guess the one positive thing is that the good moments are magnified and tend to feel really uplifting. I'm going to set a new goal for myself. When my SA starts to act up again just stay patient and don't overreact.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts