Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
That disappointing moment after you've tried to hold it together for so long and despite your inner turmoil you've managed to keep going. Then it all comes out in a not so glorious, embarrassing explosion of emotion.

That was the end of my work day today. Regrettably I let it all out in front of a vast majority of my coworkers and couldn't get back into control. I suppose my efforts to keep a neutral if not positive attitude at work just went flying out the door. And tomorrow I'll be back to face them all at 6am. Great. :/

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It involved yelling at a manager and coworker along with the slamming of doors and a work cart. :( Not my finest moment, but I think my coworkers will no longer refer to me as "the quiet chick in the bakery" anymore.

·
Registered
503 Posts
Everybody has there moments. You lost it. It happen to all of us it builds and builds and we have no other coarse but to let it out. It would have better to walk out and let it loose when your in your car but it didn't happen that way. Let it go most of your coworkers probably won't even remember you did it. But were all human we all make some of the same mistakes so they may understand more than you think.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts