Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

Which series are you most excited for?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Banned
642 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Which Television series are you most looking forward to?

For me.. it would probably be The Flash. However, I am interested in seeing how Gotham will pan out.. of course it will be a little bit disappointing if it's merely Bruce Wayne as a child instead of Bruce Wayne evolving into Batman like Clark Kent in Smallville.

·
Sane
1,334 Posts
Gotham, mostly because I'm a much bigger Batman fan than I am of Flash. I'm looking more forward to the Constantine and the possible Preacher TV show adaptations than I am for the Flash to be brutally honest.

·
Registered
1,401 Posts
the possible Preacher TV show adaptation
What!?! Really!?! Woohoo!!! (runs around room like an excited child) :clap
I hadn't heard anything about this, I'm sure I remember reading that the possible film adaption had been dropped ages ago.

That would truly be amazing if it comes to fruition. Thanks for posting about that :D

·
Registered
1,401 Posts
Just found this
http://screenrant.com/preacher-tv-series-comic-book-differences/

Preacher TV show. Good news - it's going to be on AMC :clap
bad news - it's Seth Rogen and Evan Goldberg (Superbad, Green Hornet) as executive producers. :mum
good news - Sam Catlin (co-producer and later co-executive producer) Breaking Bad is involved :clap

Sorry OP kinda derailed the thread. I'm looking forward to checking Gotham out but I don't much like the look of Flash, it looks a little cheesy.

·
Banned
642 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Just found this
http://screenrant.com/preacher-tv-series-comic-book-differences/

Preacher TV show. Good news - it's going to be on AMC :clap
bad news - it's Seth Rogen and Evan Goldberg (Superbad, Green Hornet) as executive producers. :mum
good news - Sam Catlin (co-producer and later co-executive producer) Breaking Bad is involved :clap

Sorry OP kinda derailed the thread. I'm looking forward to checking Gotham out but I don't much like the look of Flash, it looks a little cheesy.
It's an opinion thread... so there ya go.

·
The Nimbus Man
1,617 Posts
Gotham being one of the new shows that's part of Fox's fall lineup worries me a little. I want it to succeed.

·
Protector of the Den
15,048 Posts
What!?! Really!?! Woohoo!!! (runs around room like an excited child) :clap
I hadn't heard anything about this, I'm sure I remember reading that the possible film adaption had been dropped ages ago.

That would truly be amazing if it comes to fruition. Thanks for posting about that :D
I'm also excited to hear this. Loved the comics

·
Sigh.
9,313 Posts
The Flash. Loving the comics right now. He deserves a show.

·
Registered
1,390 Posts
I don't live far from Gotham (the real Gotham village) so when I see the word I can't help but to pronounce it Goat-em (It's real pronunciation). Funnily enough I also live 5 mins from Wollaton Hall which was Bruce Wayne's house in The Dark Knight Rises, I remember when they were filming there.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts