Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

Do you like drinking milk?

Got Milk?

3K views 67 replies 59 participants last post by  SAgirl 
#1 ·
I live in "America's Dairyland" according to my license plate (even though CA has been out-producing us in milk for years), though we are still the #1 cheese producer.

I never liked the taste of milk, even as a little kid. It's been 20+ years since I last drank milk.

Milk products like cheese and ice cream are fine, but I wouldn't drink milk unless someone paid me to do it. I'm curious if I'm the only one who feels this way.

#2 ·
I like milk. If fact, I drink it every day in some dish or another. Sometimes I drink it with honey, sometimes I eat cereal with it. I used to drink almost a litre every day, but now it's a mug per day. When I was younger, I used to have goat and coconut milk. It was hard to get back to cow milk afterwards.

#15 ·
We have to buy a gallon every 2 days because my little brother won't drink anything else (not joking) He is a Milkaholic. :lol I love milk but i will only drink 1 or 2% i can taste all the fat in whole milk and it makes me sick.

#17 ·
I don't drink milk or eat any dairy products except the occassional bowl of ice cream. It's not that I don't like it, I just think that humans shouldn't consume it after being weaned from their mother (like all the other mammals in the world).

"Milk is for babies, when you grow up you drink beer" -- Arnold Schwarzenegger, Pumping Iron :lol

#19 ·
hema said:
Gross, gag, yuck.......Milk is for baby cows........Think about this.......Do we milk women that are lactating!That was rehtorical!)
I'll answer, even though it was rehtorical. The answer is yes. I saw it on the evening news just the other month. There are women who sell their breast milk. I forget the price, but I think it was something in the range of $300 a gallon.

#20 ·
Lollirot said:
I don't drink milk anymore. I found out that milk contains blood and pus from cows because of the machines used to milk them.
I didn't need to know that! :um

I have milk every morning with my cereal... and I drink the excess left over after I finish off the cereal because I don't like waste.

I would never drink a glass of milk - doesn't sound appealing.

#26 ·
I think I might be lactose intolerant. I hate milk, I think it's repulsive and morally wrong. However, I do like hot chocolate, (Not the cold chocolate milk), and cereal tastes better with milk than it does without anything or with anything else. But those are the only things in which fresh milk is required. I like other things, though, like milk chocolate and bad cheese. (bad cheese=non smelly cheese) But a fresh glass of cold milk is disgusting. (To me, of course.) I guess I'll have to live with the knowlege that all the cheese/icecream/chocolate I'm eating is morally wrong, just like meat.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.