Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

Do you like drinking milk?

1 - 20 of 68 Posts

·
Banned
38,431 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I live in "America's Dairyland" according to my license plate (even though CA has been out-producing us in milk for years), though we are still the #1 cheese producer.

I never liked the taste of milk, even as a little kid. It's been 20+ years since I last drank milk.

Milk products like cheese and ice cream are fine, but I wouldn't drink milk unless someone paid me to do it. I'm curious if I'm the only one who feels this way.

·
Registered
194 Posts
I like milk. If fact, I drink it every day in some dish or another. Sometimes I drink it with honey, sometimes I eat cereal with it. I used to drink almost a litre every day, but now it's a mug per day. When I was younger, I used to have goat and coconut milk. It was hard to get back to cow milk afterwards.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I don't drink milk anymore. I found out that milk contains blood and pus from cows because of the machines used to milk them.

·
Registered
660 Posts
Milk, the nectar of the gods, how do I love thee...

·
Registered
165 Posts
I don't like plain white milk, I don't like the after taste! (I drank soy milk for too many years.) Although, truth be told I can't get enough CHOCOLATE milk!! :lol I also don't like butter anymore because it has the same nasty after taste that milk does.

·
Registered
318 Posts
We have to buy a gallon every 2 days because my little brother won't drink anything else (not joking) He is a Milkaholic. :lol I love milk but i will only drink 1 or 2% i can taste all the fat in whole milk and it makes me sick.

·
Registered
994 Posts
Gross, gag, yuck.......Milk is for baby cows........Think about this.......Do we milk women that are lactating! (That was rehtorical!) Drinking bodily fluids of/for other animals.

·
Registered
46 Posts
I don't drink milk or eat any dairy products except the occassional bowl of ice cream. It's not that I don't like it, I just think that humans shouldn't consume it after being weaned from their mother (like all the other mammals in the world).

"Milk is for babies, when you grow up you drink beer" -- Arnold Schwarzenegger, Pumping Iron :lol

·
Registered
4,456 Posts
I'm lactose intolerant so milk is a no no for me. I switched to soy milk.

·
Banned
38,431 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
hema said:
Gross, gag, yuck.......Milk is for baby cows........Think about this.......Do we milk women that are lactating!That was rehtorical!)
I'll answer, even though it was rehtorical. The answer is yes. I saw it on the evening news just the other month. There are women who sell their breast milk. I forget the price, but I think it was something in the range of $300 a gallon.

·
Registered
2,419 Posts
Lollirot said:
I don't drink milk anymore. I found out that milk contains blood and pus from cows because of the machines used to milk them.
I didn't need to know that! :um

I have milk every morning with my cereal... and I drink the excess left over after I finish off the cereal because I don't like waste.

I would never drink a glass of milk - doesn't sound appealing.

1 - 20 of 68 Posts