Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
522 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So last night my friend and I were sposed to be writing papers and we decided to get some liquid inspiration. Well, this resulted in us blowing up people's newsfeeds on FB with complete retardation. The evening was a fail on multiple scores:
1) I'm sposed to be an athlete and now I look like a ****in drunk
2) I was engaging in sexual innuendo with multiple guys, on their walls so it was out there for all the world to see
3) I spoke to a guy last night who'd just asked me out on a date the day before - probly now thinks I'm some crazy drunk ***** and is wondering how to get out of this date
4) OBVIOUSLY didn't get my paper done, which is due today :no

I'm not like suicidal or anything, or planning never to leave my house again, but I definitely feel like a major douche. OY VEY.

·
Walking thru mindfields
1,800 Posts
you can delete those you know...and say what iliketakis said on your wall

·
Registered
228 Posts
That's awesome. I've never posted anything that crazy while drunk on fb, but I have been more outgoing and posted on people's walls more in that state.

·
Registered
76 Posts
i avoid drinking for these reasons...i dont like the way i behave and the next day i cant get over what a completely different person it made me...

the things i have done in a drunken state............not repeatable.

·
Registered
154,235 Posts
Give it a little time - it'll clarify what really happened.

·
Registered
171 Posts
Don't feel bad, I do this a lot too. Not that bad on drinking but its the reason I stopped taking Ambien. I made a complete *** outta myself all over FB doing those same things, and all kinds of txts through my phone. I mean, I said some really really stupid things to people. It was very embarrasing and still is, I deleted all the posts I could, and just pushed it out of my mind. The couple people I couldn't ignore and just stop talking to completely (worth it heh) I told I was blacked out on ambien and they let it go.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts