Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Grind
2,433 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'M STROKING MY EGO!!!! YES!!!!

TAKE THAT SOCIAL ANXIETY DISORDER!!!!

I DIDN'T EVEN FIND MY RELATIONSHIP THROUGH THE INTERNET!!!!

SO IN THAT CASE!!! YOU CAN REALLY TAKE THAT SOCIAL ANXIETY DISORDER!!!! SINSE I ACTUALLY WENT OUT IN THE WORLD INSTEAD OF LIVING ON THE INTERNET TRYNA FIND RELATIONSHIPS!!!! F*** YEA!!!

YES!!!!

EGO STROKAGE!!!! NO PUN INTENDED!!!

I'M POSTING THIS ON SAS CAUSE MY 'CIRCLE OF FRIENDS' ISN'T ENOUGH TO MAKE ME HAPPY!!!!

F****N YES!!!!!!!!!!!!

EGO STROKE MANIA!!!!!

IF I KEEP EGO STROKING IMA END UP IN THA HOSPITAL SEIZERING IT UP WIT MY TOUNGE DOWN MY THROAT!!!!!

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

eeeeeezzzzzz

·
All Kinds of Awesome
1,418 Posts
haha ego stroke. That's awesome man! Yeah, don't be stingy with the details! How did it happen? Was there a big date or was it just casual at first? Spill them beans... :D

·
Registered
628 Posts
Nice work! Happy for you! Where did you meet her? Who approached who? I think I need to get a girlfriend soon myself, being single is fun and all for a while but after years it kinda gets old. :um

·
SAS Member
2,346 Posts
Congrats to you!

·
Grind
2,433 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I was more or less being a condencending *** hole in this post if it WASN'T NOTICED BY THE CAPS!!!!! But thanks for the love I guess ..

Anything that has to do with a relationship I put in the relationship thread. I can imagine why people would think losing their virginity/getting a boyfriend/girlfriend would be a triumph, but I believe that this section of the site should be for more constructive triumphs that not just anybody can do. If you understand what I'm saying. Anybody can find someone anxiety riddled or not. Not anybody can get a call from work and find the courage to work the front regester because Susan called off.

Anyways ..

http://www.socialanxietysupport.com/forum/f40/evil-mind-not-deservant-part-two-145235/

·
Registered
1,784 Posts
I was more or less being a condencending *** hole in this post if it WASN'T NOTICED BY THE CAPS!!!!! But thanks for the love I guess ..

Anything that has to do with a relationship I put in the relationship thread. I can imagine why people would think losing their virginity/getting a boyfriend/girlfriend would be a triumph, but I believe that this section of the site should be for more constructive triumphs that not just anybody can do. If you understand what I'm saying. Anybody can find someone anxiety riddled or not. Not anybody can get a call from work and find the courage to work the front regester because Susan called off.

Anyways ..

http://www.socialanxietysupport.com/forum/f40/evil-mind-not-deservant-part-two-145235/
I would find working the front register really easy, and I have many times. Ive had a store in the mall and ran the whole place by myself many times when we were short staffed.
but making friends, getting a girlfriend, sociallizing, are VERY difficult things for me.
I would consider getting a girlfriend as WAAAAY more constructive than being able to do any particular type of work, cause love and relationships are the most important thing to me.
making threads about that is definetely a triumph and is fine in this section.
everyone has their own biggest fears

·
Grind
2,433 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
In the mind of BigNate triumphs over anxiety involve ALOOOOT more than meeting people over the internet. Gloating BigNate does not do, crazy might he be .. but points found in overcoming anxiety is being able to approach, coversate, ext. outside in the world of face to face human interaction. Then, and only then has one truely triumphed over the anxiety we both have wired in chemical make up of our anatomy.

1 - 20 of 51 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.