Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ive been looking around myself for a while and realized theres a handful of things about me/my life that I like and are results of my SA and wouldnt like to change.

Firstly, the fact that I dont go out that much makes that I have a lot of money to support my love for clothes. I also dont have a cell so I dont have to pay that big 200$ bill every month.

My love of cinema, tv shows and entertainment/art in general.

What about you?

·
PreciousGleamingMcNugget
5,593 Posts
I've almost never gotten in trouble. Always made good grades because I didn't have a distracting social life to take up my time.

·
Banned
776 Posts
Similar things to everyone else so far... I've always done well academically, tend to have a fair amount of spare money each month, I have as much time as I want to read or play games and don't have to talk about celebrities and reality television every day.

·
Registered
388 Posts
I don't ever spend money. In school I rarely got in trouble and was liked by mostly all my teachers since I wasn't loud and obnoxious.

·
Registered
2,401 Posts
Because of my SA, I've spent a lot of time watching tv and ****

So because of that, I've discovered a lot of songs/music just by watching commercials and movies on tv and ****

·
The baddest in the game
783 Posts
I have discovered a lot of cool music sense i have a lot of time on my hands, and I don't spend money unless its on a date.

I have time to take better care of myself.

I also never get in trouble, with anyone, and I'm very close with my parents,

·
Done with SA
1,818 Posts
Because of it, I've never been in trouble (which I think is why my mom never pushed me to change when I was younger. If you're child is good and getting good grades, why try to get her to change?), I've learned to appreciate art, books, and music, I've learned to appreciate the little things, and I could totally win a game show if I ever got the courage to go on one. Specifically Jeopardy or Wheel of Fortune.

·
herp derp
2,347 Posts
I don't know if SA has been the sole contributor (it depends what came first - upbringing or SA), but I generally do not get into trouble at school, generally do well at school, am a mature/serious person etc.
I am also pretty analytical of everything. It does have its disadvantages though.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts