Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
crazy
2,067 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
every now and then i get a craving for blowing stuff up. i used to have age of empires 2 and it was fun having huge battles, arrows and stuff flying everywhere. i wound up having to smash the cd though, because it was too addictive, and hours would just fly by. (god, it was fun though).

i still have the demo for it, which gets old after a while though - it's always the same map.

does anyone know of any other good game demos where you can blow things up, or have big battles?

i'm not crazy about first-person shooters, because they can make me kind of seasick, but i'm willing to try.

·
Registered
15 Posts

·
Buried at Sea
5,104 Posts
I love 'splosions!!

Sometimes I try to fool myself into thinking that I'm very intellectual and like to contemplate themes of love, death, and god. But then I remember that I like making **** blow up.

Defcon is fun, if you enjoy minimalist violence, albeit on a grand scale.

I can't think of anything else off the top of my head. As mentioned, Stronghold and it's sequel are good, and can be picked up for cheap at GOG.

·
Day Of The Dead
945 Posts
Battlefield: Bad Company is an FPS with fully destructible enviornments. As in, if you fire a rocket launcher at a building wall, that wall is coming down.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts