Happy Tree Friends Second Serving

Burned sets:

The L Word Season 1, 2
Xena Season 1
Buffy The Vampire Slayer Season 4
X-Files Season 1
Ab Fab Series 1
Monty Pythons Flying Circus

I'm in the process of getting the rest of the seasons for all the shows up there and most the cartoons on Adult Swim :)

·
Registered
775 Posts
What stores still carry the "My So-Called Life" DVD? Is it even still in print? I can't order online cuz of lack of credit card, and I don't get that channel that reruns this show everyday... I really want to watch!

If anyone wants a good box set recommendation, get the Freaks and Geeks DVD! Now!! It's my smartest DVD purchase. It's the best, most realistic, most well-written teen show to ever be on TV. Though My So-Called Life was great too. Both cancelled because they were too good for the general public I guess.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Buffy
Angel
Firefly
Wonderfalls
Six Feet Under
Sopranos
Carnivale

Want to own all seasons of all these one day. Wonderfalls and Firefly I can cross off cause there was only one season. The rest I have maybe the 1st 2.

·
Registered
80 Posts
I've got one! Won't sell it though. I want my kids to watch it.

·
SAS Member
14,469 Posts
I want to get:

Trigun,
Berserk,
Escaflowne,
Space Pirate, albator,
Outlaw Star,
They are a bit expensive though :(

^^Those are Anime if you guys didn't know :)

As for movies.

LOTR Trilogy,
Alien Quadrilogy,
Predator Duology...
and some others i can't think of now...

·
Registered
775 Posts
mere phantom said:
Its out of print, not sure why though. Demand is high, its going for over $100 on ebay easily. Only place to get it pretty much is ebay, but you might find some sets of it for a little cheaper on there, I did.
Darn. No DVD is worth $100+. I might have to get that cable channel then. I think it's called Noggin, it's a Nickelodeon channel that shows MSCL like 3 times a day, as well as my favorite teen soap ever Degrassi (which is easy to find on p2p download programs unlike MSCL).

·
Banned
11,364 Posts
The Shield Seasons 1-3
Deadwood Season 1
Star Trek TNG Seasons 2-7
X Files Seasons 1-7
Indiana Jones collection
The Godfather Collection
Rescue Me Season 1
Magnum P.I. Season 1-2
Seinfeld Seasons 1-3
Airwolf Season 1
Miami Vice Season 1
Remington Steele Season 1

Will get the new Battlestar Galactica Season 1 in September....Would like to get WKRP in Cinncinatti, Lou Grant, The Practice, and Kolchak:The Night Stalker if they came out on DVD....

·
Registered
191 Posts
The only DVD sets I've been interested in are the ones that you can't see on TV anymore for whatever reason. For example, I bought "Wonderfalls" as soon as it came out because they only aired 4 of the 13 episodes. I'm considering getting "Firefly" and possibly the first season of "Joan of Arcadia" as well.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.