Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello! My name is Megan.
I decided to join because I feel like people don't express their emotions enough in real life, and it's hard to find others who understand a lot of the time.
I'm a midwest girl, somewhat conservative. Currently a student. Looking maybe to make some friends, God willing. I'm into music and writing. Love striking up conversations online.

I don't have any specific like diagnosed issues, though I'm sure there's some there.
I've always been very shy and am outcasted wherever I go. I've always been wanting to break free of it all. Lately I'm been coming to accept it more, but it's still hard. I know I have the potential, I just feel like I'm weak. But I am coming to believe that a lot of it is just nature. Maybe some of it is fear, maybe some laziness, but it's all gone on too long.
I've had issues with losing my indentity as I enter friendships and relationships with others. I'm still trying to find myself and recover from past events. I can get attached very easily. I've become rather cynical from many people hurting me. But I'll never give up!
I'm sort of coming out of an odd stage of my life, hopefully I'll turn out a butterfly XD
I've felt quite depressed for a long time. I do think that I am getting better, but every day has its rough moments. Tonight I'm feeling down and I decided to join, hoping to find support when I need it.
I hope good will come out of joining and that we can all be there for each other :)
Thanks for reading.
God bless.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Hope you find what you're looking for here, I joined up when I was on a particularly low point as well. It's a great place to fix those moments. Welcome!

·
Registered
154,235 Posts
Welcome, Mashiroskie! :)

·
Banned
177,223 Posts
Hey Megan, welcome to :sas

1 - 6 of 6 Posts