Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Banned
642 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone. I believe I have many inattentive ADHD symptoms which cause alot of my social anxiety. I am trying to do my home work first because one wrong word causes the doctor to veer in other directions. The bottom line I know how I feel. I even believe the Inattentive ADHD symptoms have alot to do with why I have troubles sleeping at night.

2 questions:

How should I aproach this with the doctor....

and

I don't want concerta or any other pill I have to take everyday for weeks to see results.

I would like adderall XR or Ritalin

What do you guys feel would be the best way to aproach this whol situation

Thanks again and I'll keep you upated

· Registered
336 Posts
Hey everyone. I believe I have many inattentive ADHD symptoms which cause alot of my social anxiety. I am trying to do my home work first because one wrong word causes the doctor to veer in other directions. The bottom line I know how I feel. I even believe the Inattentive ADHD symptoms have alot to do with why I have troubles sleeping at night.

2 questions:

How should I aproach this with the doctor....

and

I don't want concerta or any other pill I have to take everyday for weeks to see results.

I would like adderall XR or Ritalin

What do you guys feel would be the best way to aproach this whol situation

Thanks again and I'll keep you upated
correct me if im wrong but concerta is ritalin xr im pretty sure. just tell them a cross between the truth and what they want/need to hear

· Beautiful Mess
1,284 Posts
My doc made me try concerta and straterra and another med before prescribing me Adderall. My ADHD did not respond to any of the previous meds and Adderall does not relieve all of my ADHD symptoms. Like most times - it is trial and error before you are prescribed what you want. good Luck!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.