Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I tried being more outgoing being more involved in things, meeting people. Sick of the rejection and guys barely noticing me. So withdrawing myself from society other than working and visiting a childhood friend every now and then. I just feel like a "misfit" I can barely hold a conversation. No matter how I try. Even drinking doesn't help. After all the crap I've been through in my life no amount of counseling is gonna help. If I would of started my life all over again, I'd go to a counselor and talk about the abuse that was going on at home. I feel like a 12yr. child inside an adult's body

Recently, had a fight with another friend I've known for several years and one of his family members. The "family member" conned me into spilling the beans about something private that happened between the friend and me. My friend was so mad that he ended the friendship then a day later wanted to be friends with me again which I accepted. I told him it wasn't totally my fault although I knew I wasn't supposed to be talking to the "family member" in the first place. I only talked to the "family member" because he texted me first asking me a personal question that was none of his business.

After that has happened, I just feel like shutting down. The "family member" has done other things to make me mad. He doesn't realize how much my friend means to me.

I only have 1 close friend that I can count on.

·
Retired Bingo Cook
11,401 Posts
Im sorry that all crap has happened to you. I hope you can find a way to feel better.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts