Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok well I was thinking how hard it is to accomplish goals on your own and I thought that maybe if we all had common goals that we could try to achieve together it would make things easier. So I thought of three goals that would help us feel better and battle social anxiety.

1. Exercise 3 times a week.
2. Talk to 2 new people a week.
3. Get involved in an activity around your community ( YMCA, sports leauge, ext)

Hopefully if we all can encourage and inspire each other to acheive these goals.

·
Registered
45 Posts
2 and 3 would be a huge jump for me, but I think trying a new "experiment" is good. Here's what I'm trying to do, try everyday to try something new. Either this will help me lower my SA or I'll just be a nervous wreck! :)

·
Registered
560 Posts
I am in the process of hiring a personal life coach to help me out with my goals. Its alot of money, but the benefits outweight the cost. I am going to have to give up that new 2006 Mazda 6 and stick with my old car for a while... but what I am gaining will effect me for the rest of my life. My goals are to work out everyday, take a new step towards social comfort, to help someone everyday, to study and learn something new everyday, to strengthen my work ethic and motivation... and most of all; to look good, feel good, and be good.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Way to go everyone.

I want to work out too at least three times a week... start working on our community support group... and eat healthy food!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts