Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Banned
229 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anybody taken the GMAT exam yet? How did it go? Was it hard? Any advice would be nice too. I'm taking it March 2nd and I've been studying for a good amount. I got this study book and this online software that I'm using to answer practice questions. I actually feel pretty good I've been answering the majority of questions correctly.

There is a all-new section too. The integrated reasoning section. They are discontinuing the written essay section. Has anybody taken this new section? I doubt it because this was just announced. It's basically answering multiple choice questions from data give on some sort of chart or table. The point of it is to be able to interpret charts and graphs. I find it easier than the analysis of an argument section.

·
Parsimonious Postgraduate
1,067 Posts
I'm not taking the GMAT, but the GRE on March 8th- first day of my spring break. I've been studying a lot too.

I really don't understand why they are adding/modifying sections to the GMAT, GRE, and MCAT all of the sudden.

I hope you do well though on it though, I'm sure you will since you've been studying and the practice test books problems are usually more difficult than the actual exam.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts