Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,433 Posts
I'd set mine to japanese and then put it back so I could tell you how but this computer doesn't have the software to read japanese characters. My limited ability to read kana and a little kanji would then be worthless and someone might have to rescue us both. :p If I get the IME installed I'd do it.

·
going hazy
8,724 Posts
In case you are having trouble finding those options I took a few screenshots quick. They aren't in Japanese but you should be able to figure it out still.

·
Registered
4,070 Posts
I'd set mine to japanese and then put it back so I could tell you how but this computer doesn't have the software to read japanese characters. My limited ability to read kana and a little kanji would then be worthless and someone might have to rescue us both. :p If I get the IME installed I'd do it.
I've been in Japan for two years and I still find it impossible to navigate through the Japanese menus. There's barely any Katakana once you try to do something even mildly advanced.

·
Banned
424 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
yea, the menus were all in japanese, as well as the help, which is why i was having problems. it turned out not to be just gmail but every google product, including youtube. but it fixed itself somehow :D

thanks everyone!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts