Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just recieved my glutamine and theanine in the mail today. Im going to be combining them with benzos. I think im going to cycle off one to the other every couple of weeks to avoid tolerance. What kind of dosages should i be taking and how should i be taking them( once a day or two or three doses throughout the day). If anybodys had any experience with these supplements any help would be appreciated.

·
Banned
76 Posts
do take them but IMO suppliments only give placebo effect, the more expensive they are, the better the placebo effect

·
Registered
2 Posts
Glutamine works

I've been taking Glutamine off and on for 20+ years, it works for me at 500-1000mg 1-2 times daily. Less self conscious, calm focus therefore very good for study imo, better sleep when taken evening. Don't take with protein meals, empty stomach with maybe a little carbs is best. Its converted in brain to Glutamate which can balance neuron over-firing or provide brain fuel if needed, but it's not stimulating. My favorite supplement ;)

·
Registered
363 Posts
I have a **** load of Glutamine but I take it because trainers at the gym recommended me to, I didn't think it would have any calming effect whatsoever. I have 300 grams. I've taken up to 5g at a time and I didn't get calmed down or anything.

·
baclofen enthusiast
2,748 Posts
I recently started taking a glutamine containing supplement and my mood and anxiety seem to have improved ever since. I will thus research more on glutamine.
This is what I'm taking atm:
http://www.betotal.net/mind-plus

1 - 7 of 7 Posts