Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
7,235 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought some glow bracelets on ebay, and tried 3 now. I bend then around and can hear lots of the glass breaking inside......and only 1 is barely glowing in one little part. They are at room temperature for 2 days, its not the cold either

Shouldn't it be glowing brightly right away, shaking it does nothing as the stuff seems like a gel more than a liquid....are they old and basically garbage ?????

·
SOS Member
4,575 Posts
I'm not sure never play with one. But if you have doubt and believe it's broken, return it and get a refund from the ebay seller. Or you can negotiate with the seller on getting partial refund at least if you feel returning it is not worth it.

·
Seriously , never serious
6,456 Posts
They are old and ****ed you got ripped off I've found they usually only have a shelf life of about 1-2 years bit longer if kept in freezer . I use them for fishing and buy them in a bulk pack all are individually wrapped in a sealed foil which also increases shelf life max 4 years in freezer . Try throwing yours into the freezer some times that helps give them a little more charge and or last a bit longer but no real significance . I'd say bin them and get some from the shop where you can read the date on the pack . .

·
SAS Member
Public Universal Enemy
43,379 Posts

·
avui, no demà
3,117 Posts

·
the last song ♥
2,414 Posts
i hope you didnt pay more than a buck for them

1 - 8 of 8 Posts