Votes: 33 54.1%
  • Male without Social Anxiety

Votes: 28 45.9%
1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
waiting to bloom
8,863 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I suspect females would rather date a male without SA as he is more alpha male, more suitable for spreading good genes and protecting the wife and offspring.

·
Banned
5,393 Posts
I suspect females would rather date a male without SA as he is more alpha male, more suitable for spreading good genes and protecting the wife and offspring.
No kiddin? I'd figure they'd want to date someone they can relate to first and foremost. :stu
I'm also not convinced males with SA can't do those things you mentioned, spread good genes and protect. I don't think there's any proof of someone being more alpha male simply because he doesn't have SA either. I know a lot of guys without SA and there's not a thing "alpha" about most of them.

·
Banned
3,473 Posts
This is all kinds of f'ed up, I've seen plenty......plenty of dudes who are more "female dog"/can't even protect themselves than "alpha" get opportunities to have wife and offspring.

·
Banned
6,350 Posts
Seriously? Women date whoever they want. People, not types.

·
Registered
152 Posts
Seriously? Women date whoever they want. People, not types.
This. I mean, I would date either/or. It's about who they are, not what sort of issues they have. My boyfriend has a bit of social anxiety (try getting him to order food over the phone sometime), but I still love him, with or without it. I'll take him either way.

·
roarrrr
4,876 Posts
I need more context. How severe is the SA? Is the SA so bad it will hinder our relationship, or is it an okay amount of SA to the point where we understand each other perfectly and can help each other? What is this person without SA like, are they too extroverted, or too "normal" for me to relate to? More details of what the person is actually like are necessary for this type of question.

·
0bsolete
36 Posts
I'm leaning on the side that more would prefer dating men without SA. I guess they simply want to have fun without thinking of problems.

·
Banned
3,074 Posts
It depends I guess. I know what I like in a guy, and if he has that, then with or without SA I would think myself the luckiest girl in the world to have him.

·
castor sacs
7,092 Posts
Doesn't really matter. Although I suppose it'd be cool if he had SA, too. I wouldn't feel so alone in my anxiety--he'd have more empathy, and mutual understanding is important in a relationship. Plus, I wouldn't feel high pressure to be extroverted around him. Idk.

·
Registered
34 Posts
all girls are different but i do find myself more attracted to confident popular guys its horrible and stupid considering they find me uninteresting and bland some of them bullied me too but i cant help it i hate myself for it and knowing the fact that there are good guys who are willing to get to know me but don't posses the greatest social skills the exception is i do find myself very attracted to my kind socially awkward guy friend though

1 - 20 of 53 Posts