Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been asked by several different guys if my mom looks like me. This has happened a few times over the past few years. All guys that don't know each other. They have never seen my mom, or heard anything about her, so I don't know why they would ask.

Like one of them after I said, no my mom doesnt look like me, he asked me more details like her hair, etc... and most of these guys have no reason to ever want to meet my mom or anything.

Well, now that i think of it, one of the guys who asked was someone I dated.

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
some dudes have a thing with milfs, i think that's a weird question to ask unless he has absolutely nothing to talk about
oh, gross. No. this recently happened at work. We didnt have to talk. We could have just worked. My mother might have come up, dont remember, but the questions came n i was puzzled

·
Banned
2,770 Posts
Because he wants to know what you will look like when you age. If your mother is banging that means that there is a good chance you will be too when you grow old.

·
Registered
1,532 Posts
No, though one of my ex's fell in love with my mother while he was dating me. Yeah dumped his *** when he turned to me and said he had the hots for my mother.

·
Nope, still not!
3,273 Posts
I remember one of my sister's ex boyfriends thought our mom was good lookin, I dunno what's up with that :stu

·
Registered
5,013 Posts
If a girl's mom doesn't look like her I will not date her. I may still date the girl though.

·
c'est la vie
664 Posts
No, though one of my ex's fell in love with my mother while he was dating me. Yeah dumped his *** when he turned to me and said he had the hots for my mother.
At least you know you will still be attractive to younger men at your mums age.

·
Banned
3,074 Posts
Some people have hot moms but are still "ugly" if they inherited most traits from another relative.
Yeeks how true. My mom is beautiful but I got all the ugly genes.
-

No one's asked me that before. However a guy I liked did ask me once "Do you have any sisters?"

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Thanks for your responses everyone. It was really helpful to hear your opinions on this so that I could understand it better. The next time a guy asks me this, I am going to ask him why he wants to know. :D

1 - 15 of 15 Posts