Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

Are you physically attracted to male lions?

• Yes, they're sexy

Votes: 14 56.0%
  • A littlebit

Votes: 2 8.0%
  • Maybe

Votes: 1 4.0%
  • No no way in hell

Votes: 8 32.0%
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
God. Also bored
10,229 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This question isn't quite as stupid as it sounds. I've been wondering this for a while. My reasoning is as follows.

Lions and other cats have a body shape that is far more majestic than humans. On top of that, Lion males have physical attributes like big muscles, broad chest, great strength and hairiness - all of which are, by human standards, considered masculine characteristics. So it stands to reason that human females might be attracted to them.

I couldn't answer this question by asking myself if I'm attracted to lion females. The reason is that lion females are hairy, strong and big - so by human standards even they are masculine, not feminine. I couldn't think of another animal with a majestic body shape having feminine characteristics by human standards.

So anyway, are you attracted to male lions, even a bit? And be honest... :popcorn

·
Registered
14,599 Posts
Ummmm...I am gonna give you a no on that one.

But when I saw the title of the thread I thought it was a term like "cougar" for women or something. :lol

·
God. Also bored
10,229 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Those attributes aren't attractive just for the sake of it, they are tells that a man will produce healthy offspring. A large chunk of human attraction boils down to mating and creating babies.

We can't mate with animals so aside from weird fetishes/perversions nobody will find animals attractive.
And the joke went soaring over your head.

·
Registered
751 Posts
Eww no
Wouldnt that mean id be into my cats as well,
Poor lions
They sure dont have it easy in society

·
giraffe
8,742 Posts
No I think lionesses are sexier.

·