Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Banned
837 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Mathematicians were finally able to formulate a long-awaited proof that girls are indeed evil

·
Registered
315 Posts
The equation can be modified quite slightly to encompass the way males treat girls like **** and expect them to not say anything about it.

Thus males are beyond evil - they are devious and self-serving creatures who would commit crimes against humanity then rewrite societal laws to cover their tracks, while publishing derogatory statements to demean an opposition that knows better than to engage in worthless debates. That silence is regarded as a victory which is further used to indulge in more self-deceived greatness and...

Need I go on?

·
Registered
116 Posts
Wow calexandre, i think it was a half-joke...

also, humans, no matter the sex, are evil, plain and simple

·
Banned
205 Posts
Evil is a very subjective word. All humans are not evil. Some are (a very small percent) and most aren't. Calexandre, if you think all males are evil, then you need to classify yourself as such as well.

·
wtf
419 Posts
We also know that men= dogs.

Dogs = huge appetite + horny + lazy.

Since huge appetite (gluttony), horny (lust) and lazy (sloth) compose a subset of the seven deadly sins, Dogs = evil + evil + evil = 3x evil.

Therefore men=3 x evil.

According to Man's Theorem, girls=evil, hence it logically follows that the level of evilness of man is three times greater. This is undeniable proof.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Note: This was just a joke. I am not a man-hater, ok? I swear. I love men, even being as evil as they are, haha.

·
Finding my way
1,932 Posts
Too funny!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts