Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
cant take the silence
397 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well my girlfriend and only friend just broke up with me OVER MSN! i feel like a peice of crap now emptyness in the pit of my stomach all i wanna do is sleep till the pain goes away :'(

·
Registered
154,235 Posts
Knuckles17,

That is a pretty crummy way to break up with someone. You don't need her if she is going to treat you like that....you deserve better.

I would use this time to develop yourself. :yes

·
Registered
154,235 Posts
This is your chance to try stuff out. Go for a walk, or to the store and talk to some of the people who work there. It's amazing what it'll do for the confidence :yes.

·
Geese
20,768 Posts
Sorry to hear that Knuckles :( I hope you feel better soon.

·
Banned
177,223 Posts
That sucks, break ups are tough to deal with.

·
alien monk
8,625 Posts
awww i know that feels really bad. my curent gf did that to me, only over gmail chat and she was/is my only friend. we got back together and now i am in the process of breaking up with her, lol.

it may take a while but maybe in time you can be friends again?

·
Registered
6,380 Posts
It's almost as bad as a breakup via txt message. It's kind of a gutless way to do things, although I don't know the full story and so forth so I'm not really in a solid place to make that sort of call because it does too depend on the situation and circumstances as to how conducive it is for your respective partner to break up with you or vice versa i.e it could've been for the good.

Look at it as being free man. Spread your wings and develop yourself. If she treated you like that, then she wasn't worth it to start with.

·
Registered
3 Posts
well my girlfriend and only friend just broke up with me OVER MSN! i feel like a peice of crap now emptyness in the pit of my stomach all i wanna do is sleep till the pain goes away :'(
bummer :( Over MSN though? Sad, did she atleast do a voice call or was it text only. What doesn't kill you only makes you stronger :) On the bright side you are single again :D Either way you should be able to shake it right off ya in a matter of days, or weeks, or month :p

·
Registered
453 Posts
My former GF broke up with me over AIM. That was months ago and I am still having the hardest time to move on. Today was her birthday infact. I sent her a card and tried to call her to wish her a happy b-day, but she didnt answer. It's hard for me to move on cause she was also my best friend, i could talk to her about anything, now i got no one.

·
Eh?
759 Posts
ah. this is ridiculious. If i were you, i'd make the person confront me in real life. Its too easy to say things over internet/phone. These things shouldnt be decided over some text message or msn. That goes to show how insecure, disrespectful and immature the person really is.

You are still young. it is very very likely you'll meet someone else. You'll get over her. give yourself time! :)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts