Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have been avoiding to talk to my brother for a long period of time... try to keep the conversation short... i'm a little bit mad at him... for other reasons. but recently i have been so uncomfortable talking to him... :|

·
Registered
290 Posts
that happened to me before and it hurts not to be able to be yourself around family. i say try to hang out and do some activities once in a while just so he knows you care, it should get better with time.

·
o_O
6,024 Posts
I find it awkward talking to my dad. When I was little we were closer but as I grew up we kinda stopped talking though we all live together, me and my family. I think it's because the less time I spend with someone and the less we talk, it becomes harder for me to not get nervous around them.

·
Registered
455 Posts
I have difficulty being around any of my family except my parents. I think the more you talk and spend time with him, the better it will be.

·
Registered
68 Posts
I remember when I used to get nervous when I had to sit down with my family for dinner, god I hope my SA never goes there again, just thinking about it makes me sick.

·
Registered
32 Posts
i actually get more nervous as i spend more and more time with somebody. its like i feel more pressure that i have to have something to say all the time. :blank

1 - 8 of 8 Posts