Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
wow ... it is really Great news !!

Could you pls. share the secrete formula behind new happier life?
have to taken any medicine or practise any new tools / techniques ?

It may help all of us..

good luck ..

·
Registered
94 Posts
Wow that's amazing.

Yea, it's weird how we almost have to get to the point where we just stop thinking and start doing. Like we have to turn our minds off and take action. That's the hardest part, and jumping out of a plane certainly symbolizes that effort.

·
Registered
1,340 Posts
Elsa said:
Wow that's amazing.

Yea, it's weird how we almost have to get to the point where we just stop thinking and start doing. Like we have to turn our minds off and take action. That's the hardest part, and jumping out of a plane certainly symbolizes that effort.
:agree I have days like that, too, where i just don't care. The secret for me is to just put off all of most focus on myself and of course be positive and support myself with words of wisdom. I really like to 'rev' myself up before i go do something with that kind of talk and it just helps to be healthy and take care of yourself, and find a list of words that are most effective on getting you on your feet.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Elsa said:
we almost have to get to the point where we just stop thinking and start doing.
That is exactly what we have to do. I am going to start my dream job on Aug 15th because I just walked in to an office without thinking about what could happen and it worked. I sold myself so much better than the previous attempts where I overthought what would/could happen. This applies to all aspects of life. It's always good to think about certain things before jumping right in but overthinking, which us SAers do all the time is a preplan for failure.

P.S. Congratulations whoami :banana . I have not reached your level quite yet but will be there shortly.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts