Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,614 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Have any of you Americans seen this yet?

I'm curious as to exactly how terrible it is. The scary thing is that some people have said it's good, and that it's made by quite a credible director.

I can't believe Fiddy had the nerve to insult Sam Jackson though. What a grade-A prick.

·
Registered
86 Posts
hes an idiot and lookin at the trailers his acting is a disaster. ive read reviews where they compared the look on his face to that of a caveman when confronted with a cellular phone for the first time lol. its made by a good director but i know the movie sucks

·
Magnanimous carcinoma
6,888 Posts
Apparently someone was shot and killed at a showing of it. They pulled the movie from that city afterwards. I personally have no desire to see it.

·
Registered
241 Posts
At a theater near where I live, someone was shot after an arguement that occured after viewing this movie. The theater won't show it anymore. Can you think of better advertising?

·
Registered
328 Posts
I saw the previews and cringed.I wont grace this movie with my prescence or my 8$.I know he really was shot and he used to be a small time crack dealer but the movie is probably going to paint him as some god of the ghetto/scarface.The sad part is it has a good actor in it (terrence howard)

But you have to admit.... eminems movie was pretty good :)

·
Registered
934 Posts
I haven't seen it, but I really liked the director's, Jim Sheridan, other movie called In America which is really good...so I dunno this one might be good also.

·
Registered
538 Posts
seph said:
Hey another pittsburgh person!:lol
:sigh I wish I lived there (but not because of the shootings you were talking about).

I wouldn't pay 50 cents to see 50 cents movie. it looks like crap. Of course I've always hated Rap/Hiphop music anyway so there would be no reason for me to see this movie.

·
Registered
46 Posts
I went to see it, I'm not a big 50 Cent fan but I said what the heck.. especially since I enjoy going to the movies so much. I knew it would be a success, only because it's 50 Cent. I've heard alot of people say he's not a good actor.

·
Registered
660 Posts
elephant_girl said:
:sigh I wish I lived there (but not because of the shootings you were talking about).
Why would you want to live in Pittsburgh? This is like, the uncoolest place around! Right, seph? :lol

·
gone
5,224 Posts
Molten Universe said:
[quote="elephant_girl":5cc6a] :sigh I wish I lived there (but not because of the shootings you were talking about).
Why would you want to live in Pittsburgh? This is like, the uncoolest place around! Right, seph? :lol[/quote:5cc6a]
Can't be worse than Buffalo, can it? I've been there a couple times and, well, it seemed uncool even for me.

·
Registered
660 Posts
Zephyr said:
Can't be worse than Buffalo, can it? I've been there a couple times and, well, it seemed uncool even for me.
I have been informed that Buffalo, Pittsburgh and Cleveland are the uncoolest cities in the U.S...

1 - 20 of 21 Posts