Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

Which is more powerful?

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Banned
9,587 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
which is more powerful? My opinion from what I've seen is that a genie is way more powerful, they can do about everything while witches seem to struggle with their limited powers and spells and curses wouldn't work on a genie, it was tried before

·
♛♚♝♞♟♜♚&
6,528 Posts

·
SAS Member
722 Posts
That's a good question. I don't know much about genies, but based on what I've seen they usually can only grant other peoples' wishes. I wouldn't say they're powerful so much as they make other people powerful.

The guy who controls the genie is more powerful than a witch, but the genie itself is like a slave, so I'm going with witch.

·
Banned
9,587 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
That's a good question. I don't know much about genies, but based on what I've seen they usually can only grant other peoples' wishes. I wouldn't say they're powerful so much as they make other people powerful.

The guy who controls the genie is more powerful than a witch, but the genie itself is like a slave, so I'm going with witch.
I am speaking about the actual powers and not the situation of the genie. Genies don't just grant wishes, but that is their main purpose. A witch's powers are very limited and only a few can do half of what a genie is capable of.

·
whats up?~
1,356 Posts
a genie can not do what ever they want, they need someone to rub a lamp and can only do something if their owner told them what to do. i mean if the genie was powerful, they could just get out of the lamp and be free forever...

a witch doe not need to be rubbed or doesnt even have to listen to who ever met them

·
Winter is coming
2,650 Posts
Genie for sure. I think I'd make a good genie

·
God. Also bored
10,229 Posts
Witch after all one said I should just get a fridge and I acquired a fridge 2 days later :sus

·
Banned
9,587 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
a genie can not do what ever they want, they need someone to rub a lamp and can only do something if their owner told them what to do. i mean if the genie was powerful, they could just get out of the lamp and be free forever...

a witch doe not need to be rubbed or doesnt even have to listen to who ever met them
from I dream of jeannie, not every genie has a master and she granted him 3 wishes and still stayed and acted on her own, witches are ordinary, with the right practice anyone can be one, genies are one of a kind with power surpassing that of a witch

·
Desu!~
5,166 Posts
Probably a Genie. Even if most Genies need a master to work their powers, generally witches only have limited powers anyway and even if they have the forces of darkness on their side, arn't especially all powerful. So yeah, my vote goes to Genie.

·
Banned
4,424 Posts
Witches are universally feared by all cultures of the world( or once were). If you go to some places even today you can be killed for witchcraft. Geanies are not really feared. I say witches are more powerful.

·
◔_◔
5,212 Posts
Genie, maybe because I've always wanted one. I would of even settled for a game genie when I was a kid.

·
Banned
9,587 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
okay, Genie wins, sorry for those who voted for witches but they are no match against a Genie, 10 witches would equal the power of 1 Genie.

·
Penguin
4,506 Posts
Obviously Genies are more powerful, however they are not free-beings, they are bound to their masters will. Source: I watched Aladdin when I was 6

·
Banned
9,587 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Obviously Genies are more powerful, however they are not free-beings, they are bound to their masters will. Source: I watched Aladdin when I was 6
I watched I dream of Jeannie years ago and still do. some genies don't have masters and do as they please

1 - 20 of 26 Posts