Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

Which is more powerful?

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

· Banned
9,618 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
which is more powerful? My opinion from what I've seen is that a genie is way more powerful, they can do about everything while witches seem to struggle with their limited powers and spells and curses wouldn't work on a genie, it was tried before

· SAS Member
722 Posts
That's a good question. I don't know much about genies, but based on what I've seen they usually can only grant other peoples' wishes. I wouldn't say they're powerful so much as they make other people powerful.

The guy who controls the genie is more powerful than a witch, but the genie itself is like a slave, so I'm going with witch.

· Banned
9,618 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
That's a good question. I don't know much about genies, but based on what I've seen they usually can only grant other peoples' wishes. I wouldn't say they're powerful so much as they make other people powerful.

The guy who controls the genie is more powerful than a witch, but the genie itself is like a slave, so I'm going with witch.
I am speaking about the actual powers and not the situation of the genie. Genies don't just grant wishes, but that is their main purpose. A witch's powers are very limited and only a few can do half of what a genie is capable of.

· whats up?~
1,357 Posts
a genie can not do what ever they want, they need someone to rub a lamp and can only do something if their owner told them what to do. i mean if the genie was powerful, they could just get out of the lamp and be free forever...

a witch doe not need to be rubbed or doesnt even have to listen to who ever met them

· Banned
9,618 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
a genie can not do what ever they want, they need someone to rub a lamp and can only do something if their owner told them what to do. i mean if the genie was powerful, they could just get out of the lamp and be free forever...

a witch doe not need to be rubbed or doesnt even have to listen to who ever met them
from I dream of jeannie, not every genie has a master and she granted him 3 wishes and still stayed and acted on her own, witches are ordinary, with the right practice anyone can be one, genies are one of a kind with power surpassing that of a witch

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.