Votes: 8 7.8%
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
7,438 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Gender vs relationship status: is there a link? (Something RyanJ brought up on SAS chat.)

If you are a guy with SA, are you more or less likely to be single compared to a goil. People have various opinions, but I want to see what the numbers say.

·
Viva La Raza!
34,842 Posts
lol this threads end up being locked. im a male on my 2nd relationship but yes on these types of forums, the males usually are the ones that have not been in a relationship

·
Registered
154,231 Posts
Most likely - I think Nubly covered the ***Thread Advisory*** :lol

·
Banned
322 Posts
Lol, what exactly is the point of this poll? To validate feelings of self-pity? :um
Presumably because there are regular debates in which someone will say "It is way harder for a guy with SA to get a girlfriend than it is for a girl with SA to get a boyfriend - because males are supposed to do the approaching, and that's made almost impossible by SA"...and then the female members chorus in unison that actually they suffer this problem equally because boys interpret their shyness as lack of interest...and then the thread gets locked.

Yeah...you don't have to have been here long to have observed that phenomenon several times :b

·
breaking free
2,171 Posts
I'm a girl and I am single. I've never had a boyfriend. I don't think there is much correlation between gender and relationship status. A guy definitley has to do a lot more of the work at the very preliminary stages of a relationship (i.e. getting the girl's phone number), but if the girl is not confident with herself, she will have just as much trouble getting into a relationship as a guy does.

Wait. Why would threads like this get locked?

·
Registered
761 Posts
maybe the 5 males and 5 females in relationships (atm) are dating eachother :D

·
Banned
177,222 Posts
Divorced and single, I've had chances I'm just too picky I guess.

1 - 20 of 59 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.