Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

1 - 20 of 192 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just wanted to say I'm so glad to have finally found some other gay people with social anxiety! For a long time I thought I was the only one.

Having SA is hard enough but I think being gay makes it even harder. It's not easy for gay people to meet each other when they don't have SA and for someone like me it seems almost impossible sometimes. So many gay people (the men at least) are *****y and self-centered and when you are as self-conscious as I am it's really hard to go out into that scene. So I hope I am able to find some friends on here who I can relate to.

·
Retired Enforcer
19,108 Posts
There are a few of us around. Needless to say it is even harder for a SA'er to come out of the closet. So many people try to live up to the current stereotypes, it's difficult to find someone who will really be themselves.

·
Registered
197 Posts
Yeah being gay as well as having SA sucks the big one! I'm just thankful I have SAS (And online RP MUDs where you can be as gay as you like.. Lol)!

·
Retired Enforcer
19,108 Posts
Yeah being gay as well as having SA sucks the big one!
I thought that was a good thing! :con

·
Retired Enforcer
19,108 Posts
Monkey Chatter said:
Amocholes said:
Me too! :b
What are you doing up thjis early? At least go back to bed until the sun comes up. :kiss

·
Retired Enforcer
19,108 Posts
Monkey Chatter said:
Amocholes said:
[quote="Monkey Chatter":7ccb5]
Amocholes said:
What are you doing up thjis early? At least go back to bed until the sun comes up. :kiss
Early to rise, early to bed. :teeth[/quote:7ccb5]

:fall

·
Registered
197 Posts
I agree with mjbcdn! For me SA is harder than being gay.. Being gay is like old news to me but SA is more recent so it's still really hard and it seems like it doesn't get much better without real halp and motivation! And yes.. Sucking the big one.. Well yeah that'd be fun.. lol But only if we're both in a loving commiting relationship! Lol yeah right! I'm too young for anything 'long-term' XD I've enver had a boyfriend though :( Aww!

·
Retired Enforcer
19,108 Posts
:hug

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Monkey Chatter said:
scaredycat said:
[quote="Monkey Chatter":56cc4]
Amocholes said:
Yeah it would be a good thing if I ever got to do it.
We could arrange that. :cig[/quote:56cc4]

:evil

·
Registered
197 Posts
I'll say! Whatever happened to "There are children present" Geeze! Lol And 15 is about the youngest the people here get right..? Believe me I've seen worse than a bit of dirty talk.. It's called television and the internet!

Wait.. I think I just completely changed the point I was trying to make... :p lol

·
Retired Enforcer
19,108 Posts
Time for a cold shower you two!
*covers Elvn's ears*

·
Retired Enforcer
19,108 Posts
Feminine? :um :con :stu

Cute, maybe, but feminine? Not for an elf!

If you could see the tops of my ears in my avatar, you would see that they actually were slightly pointy. They used to call me Spock because of my ears. They've rounded slightly as I got older.

1 - 20 of 192 Posts