Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,029 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Arturo Gatti was found dead in brazil yesterday. For those who don't know Gatti was a professional boxer who will be remebered for his tremendous heart. There is no greater example of this the the Gatti-Ward Trilogy. R.I.P.

·
Banned
9,587 Posts
damn what the hell, I just found out hours ago and it looks like the wife probably killed him, I liked his accent a lot

·
Call Me !!!!
4,066 Posts
Wow that sucks , i idolised him a lot when i was younger. hmm, all good things come to an end i guess huh ? :(

·
Registered
154,235 Posts
He was one of the more interesting characters. ...and less than three years older than me.

·
Banned
265 Posts
The news of this pro boxer's death kind of spooked me since I recently started going to a boxing gym. :sus I heard that his wife might have killed him?

His jabs are startlingly, inhumanly fast. Moves like a speedy robotic cat. His brow would swell up very easily though. He was an interesting fighter.

·
Registered
4,551 Posts
There are so many holes in this story. It's ****ing ridiculous. In my opinion, the b!tch paid off the Brazilian cops. It's going to be the crime of the century.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts