Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Restating what Erik posted:

Alright, let's meet at Borders. That should be a relatively easy location to find. We could always take it to one of the neighborhood coffeeshops or resturaunts later.

The address is 1144 Lake Street, Oak Park, IL. I'll try to be there between 7:00 and 7:30, but I can just browse for a while if that's too early. If anyone else living in the city is interested in coming and wants to catch a train with me, let me know.
I will be there. Looking forward to meeting others from SAS.

We will have a :hide meeting and drink lots of :cup, but since we'll be in a bookstore, you can consult a :help if you get stuck in a conversation. :lol

·
Registered
2 Posts
thanks to andy's private message i learned of the event and came at the last minute. it was nice to meetup again, after half a year break and see how's everyone is doing. my only wish is that there were more people there. so please next time you see andy starting a thread like this, consider the idea of showing up and spending some time wiht people you already know from this site, either through forums or through chat.
see everyone sometime later this summer.
linklater aka UICUkie aka Nazar aka The Naz(for real :)

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
It was good one on one, we had a nice chat. Lots of different subjects, which Erik and Nazar kept alive. Also, it was interesting to learn of Nazar's recent acting experience in Batman Begins. He's a celebrity extra driver now, and I'm counting on him getting me a free movie ticket. ;)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts