Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
527 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I like playing shooting games such as Call Of Duty, is there any girls here who like shooting games ?

·
SAS Member
4,385 Posts
Yeah, I'm a Call of Duty fan too. I like COD MW 2 & COD Black Ops. Gonna wait for he price of MW 3 to go down before I get it lol..

·
Registered
527 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah, I'm a Call of Duty fan too. I like COD MW 2 & COD Black Ops. Gonna wait for he price of MW 3 to go down before I get it lol..
I've got Black Ops for the wii but I want an XBox so I might wait until I get one before getting MW3 and I know it only came out last month, aha.

·
SAS Member
4,385 Posts
Oh ok, cool :). I prefer Black Ops multiplayer compared to MW 2 multiplayer. Hope you're able to get an Xbox soon. They're pretty cheap now xD.

·
Registered
527 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Oh ok, cool :). I prefer Black Ops multiplayer compared to MW 2 multiplayer. Hope you're able to get an Xbox soon. They're pretty cheap now xD.
Thanks, I know. I've looked on Amazon with good deals. :)

·
Cheese.
659 Posts
Way before MW3 came out, I adored the multiplayer in Black Ops. :/ now people camp in each match. I loved MW3 though, it was cool. MW2 multiplayer was a dislike for me :|

I play on XBL btw, so add me :) XxDetrimentalxX

·
SAS Member
4,385 Posts
Way before MW3 came out, I adored the multiplayer in Black Ops. :/ now people camp in each match. I loved MW3 though, it was cool. MW2 multiplayer was a dislike for me :|

I play on XBL btw, so add me :) XxDetrimentalxX
Oh, glad you though MW3 was great :). I have yet to play it, and probably won't be doing so until the price drops down a bit more xD. And same here, I prefer the Black Ops multiplayer too

Would love to add you, but I only have a PS3 =(.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Gaming consists of 80% of my life..but no so much into shooters.
RPGs are my poison
Im playing Xenoblade Chronicles on wii atm.
If your an rpg fan your missing out by missing out on this one, its incredible.

·
Registered
903 Posts
i love shooting games but not in the overdone war style, i prefer things like halo and rage.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts