Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
61 - 78 of 78 Posts

·
Registered
227 Posts
If you really like older classic video games, I'd check out retroware tv. Its an awesome site all about games from the 8 bit, 16 bit, and some 32/64 bit eras.

·
Banned
3,831 Posts

·
Away
83 Posts
I didn't really get into a lot of games early on, but man.. I played a ton of Harvest Moon.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Pretty sure this was the first single-player game I played through more than once. Everyone seemed to hate the slow pace but the idea of experiencing someone else's "real life" blew my 11-year old mind. I became obsessed with every last detail of the game's environment, the overall grunginess and urban decay, the weird consumer products, I even love the terrible voice acting... started playing Yakuza recently as I heard it was somewhat similar to this series but it just doesn't feel the same.

·
Credible Hulk
1,775 Posts
I was virulently anti-Sega when I was a kid, but decidedly pro-Beavis and Butt-head. It brought me no end of pathos that the Genesis version of Beavis and Butt-head was clearly an overall better game than the SNES version.

·
I Feel It All - Feist
1,897 Posts
This was the sh*t when I was a kid. (I'm old lol)

This is an ad for the first computer I ever had.
It had a port on the back for game cartridges and a port for an atari 2600 type controller

·
Enemy Within
1,272 Posts

Ah the memories

·
Credible Hulk
1,775 Posts
The car blowing up at the beginning of Contra III sends me back twenty years.

61 - 78 of 78 Posts