Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
21 - 40 of 78 Posts

·
Registered
2,647 Posts
I feel like I'm reading /b/: Nostalgia thread go! lol

But on topic: SimCity SNES

Classic! I remember sitting around all day playing this game trying to get my population to 500,000 so I could get that mario statue for my town but I could never quite get there.

·
Registered
1,713 Posts

Lava Planet
Arctic Planet
Desert Planet

edit: i love how white people in ega graphics are either vampire white or sunburnt red.

·
Registered
2,491 Posts
Original nintendo mario games will probably always be what I get nostalgia over. A lot of the games now just seem to complicated for me. I don't need games with blood and cursing...call me grandpa I guess.

·
Registered
578 Posts
^ ff7. 8]
Pocky and rocky! Nobody ever played with me till the end..
Use to play this with my parents. Use to beat this till the end and get max lives. I think I was the only one who knew how to fly. My mom didn't know how.
pokemon crystal. First one I got. Never could get Celebi.. Wish I had a gameshark. Had a about 100 hours on it.

·
Credible Hulk
1,775 Posts
I remember the first time I ever defeated the first level of Sonic Spinball. I thought I had beat the game, and sat there with my jaw dropped when the second one started. Man, I really suck at pinball.

·
alien monk
8,616 Posts

·
Banned
8,009 Posts
Pokemon but its not so much nostalgia since i still play it.
I watched this video before which reminded me of playing sonic when I was younger.

King boom boo used to scare me when I was younger, I remember showing off to my brother when I finally managed to beat him without getting scared. Id probably still play sonic if they made them like the sonic adventure games.

·
Your biggest fear
513 Posts

·
Banned
8,009 Posts
I remember doing that ^ she says "We hope to see you again" as well which makes it sound like she wants your pokemon to get hurt :(

·
Wanting More
172 Posts
Post your most nostalgic gaming related game/ost/story/whatever!

I found this and nostalgiaed so damn hard...

Brings back some really good memories! :)

I remember playing this with my uncle on my n64 when I was like 4 years old, such good times!

Anyone else nostalgia HARD over games?
NO U DIDN'T!!! I LOVE STAR FOX. I'm a 90s kid so it was one of the games i grew up with!!!! I want u back McCloud. I just screamed for this game. Same with Zelda n Spyro Luved those

21 - 40 of 78 Posts