Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 20 of 78 Posts

·
Registered
3,261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Post your most nostalgic gaming related game/ost/story/whatever!

I found this and nostalgiaed so damn hard...

Brings back some really good memories! :)

I remember playing this with my uncle on my n64 when I was like 4 years old, such good times!

Anyone else nostalgia HARD over games?

·
Credible Hulk
1,775 Posts
Very much so. When I acquired a 2600 a year or two ago and played Galaxian for the first time since I was like 4 years old, my mind exploded with recovered memories.

·
Credible Hulk
1,775 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts

There are now 649 Pokemon, but Missingno still tops them all.

Also, can someone tell me if my video is showing up. All I see is a white box, but I'm not sure if it's just a problem with my computer or if it's not showing up for everyone. Thanks.

·
Registered
814 Posts
Oh, this thread is killing me! So many memories!!

And so many memories I wish I had! Nintendo Power never arrived in Italy! Or, if it did, I had no idea of its existence. Absence if the internet the reason why it took me literally (in the correct sense of the word "literally") years to finish Monkey Island 2. I started it when I was in primary school, got stuck, forgot about it for a year, started again... rinse, repeat... I finished it in middle school or something.

·
Registered
703 Posts

There are now 649 Pokemon, but Missingno still tops them all.

Also, can someone tell me if my video is showing up. All I see is a white box, but I'm not sure if it's just a problem with my computer or if it's not showing up for everyone. Thanks.
Just a white box. And that's what game I use to relive my nostalgia. I'm playing SoulSilver like it was just regular old Silver. But damn there so many new pokemon, I used to know them all now I have no idea. Can't beat the old ones though. Anything after ruby and sapphire I have no clue about.
Another game is Conkers bad fur day.

·
Registered
129 Posts
Just a white box. And that's what game I use to relive my nostalgia. I'm playing SoulSilver like it was just regular old Silver. But damn there so many new pokemon, I used to know them all now I have no idea. Can't beat the old ones though. Anything after ruby and sapphire I have no clue about.
Another game is Conkers bad fur day.
Thanks, do you know how to fix it? I just copied the youtube link into the message, highlighted it, and then selected the youtube wrap. Did I do something wrong?

Some of the new gameplay mechanics are a big improvement though, such as the splitting of special and physical attacks; now Gyarados actually has water physical attacks:).

·
SAS Member
14,453 Posts
Metroid on nes. I rented that game so many times.

The Karate Kid.

Ice Hockey/Blades of steel.

Techmo Bowl.

Double Dragon II. I used to play with with my brother non-stop. We finished it many times.

Blaster Master.

Street Fighter 2(arcade and snes)

to name a few :b

playing NES games. no internet to use. only nintendo power!
yep, or gamepro.

·
Registered
623 Posts
the music in legend of mana always made me feel funny in a good way. It was like a cross between lord of the rings epic journey and techno and metal music

in the title screen, i'd actually leave it there for a bit to listen to the tune, so euphoric

stars...

then youtubing up mortal kombat fatalities in youtube for a quick laugh, haha all i ever used was liu kang's bicycle kick at my cousin's house that's all i knew how to do.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FjSUudLvBAs#t=1m40s WOAHYAYAYAYYAYA!! LOOOL

Street Fighter 2(arcade and snes)
LOL wtf at 20s :D

·
A ****ing Leper
461 Posts
quake 3, turn of the millennium kitsch value
other crap

·
Registered
5,505 Posts
Pokemon for sure, but how has this not been mentioned?

Also, everyone loved Ocarina of Time, and no doubt it was amazing, but Majora's Mask was so much more deep and dark (and the music was way way better).

1 - 20 of 78 Posts